This blog is designed to record the findings of our family history, mainly for the benefit of the family, and to document the dead ends, the breakthroughs and the journey.
I’ll post the family stories as I’ve written them to now, and I’ll be grateful to anyone who can add further information or pictures, or point out errors.
Particular thanks to my sister Julia and my cousin Mandy who between them have done much more of the work than I have.

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Billinghams of Cradley

There’s a very useful website for people researching the Billingham story called the Billinghams of Cradley. Unfortunately the host of this website won’t let me link to it unless I pay for the privilege. Cheek! So here’s the URL. If you want to look at it you might have to type the whole thing in.

1 comment:

  1. The emotion at the point of technical breakthrough is better than wine, women and song put together. See the link below for more info.

    #breakthrough
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete